Progress is about making real change within yourself as a fitness professional, and also within your clients as they progress on their wellness journey. Dr John Berardi, of Precision Nutrition fame, is just about to launch an exciting new project called the Change Maker Academy. He joins us on the Fit to Succeed show to share some key concepts and golden nuggets with our valued listeners.
John Berardi is a Canadian-American entrepreneur best known as the co-founder of Precision Nutrition, the world’s largest nutrition coaching, education, and software company. He is now launching the Change Maker Academy, devoted to helping would-be change-makers turn their passion for health and fitness into a powerful purpose and a wildly successful career.
Over the last 15 years, Dr Berardi has advised Apple, Equinox, Nike, and Titleist, as well as the San Antonio Spurs, and the Carolina Panthers. He’s also been named one of the 20 smartest coaches in the world and 100 most influential people in health and fitness.
Fit to Succeed episode: Making real change
Join us for a deep dive into the principles and concepts that have helped drive one of the most successful health and fitness coaches in the modern era:
- 1:10: Why 40% or more of fitness professionals leave the industry each year
- 5:08: Being good at, or enjoying fitness, does not always translate into being a good health and fitness coach
- 13:33: Actions that helped to lay the foundation for the now globally successful, Precision Nutrition business
- 25:28: Using the elements of a client’s already successful practices to identify how to move them more rapidly towards their goals
- 34:02: How can fitness professionals start with the end in mind, so that delays and hurdles associated with the road to success do not trip them up?
- 41:19: Information about the new Change Maker Academy project
During the show, Dr Berardi refers to a free chapter download of his new book – get the free chapter here: changemakeracademy.com/chapter/
Change Maker Academy
Change Maker is your ULTIMATE health and fitness career guide. In it you’ll learn why making real change will:
- Turn your passion into a rewarding, life-changing career
- Make enough money to be financially secure (and then some)
- Create a flexible schedule, so you can work when you want
- Find personal and professional balance (and avoid burn-out)
- Get phenomenal results with your clients—now and forever
You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
With thousands of certifications, seminars, websites, and gurus promising advice, it’s difficult for even the best pros to turn their passion for health and fitness into meaningful, measurable success.
Dr Berardi will help you make sense of the chaos and lay out a clear roadmap for turning your passion for health and fitness into work you find joy in, your clients into raving fans, and your career into something powerful and change-making.
Connect with John Berardi on social media:
Rate the show
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show, give a short review, and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video series on YouTube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.
For other great episodes and expert guests on the Fit to Succeed show, visit our podcast library at www.nordicfitnesseducation.com