As a student within our online nutrition certificate, you will develop your knowledge and skills to support clients achieve their diet and fitness goals. You will learn how to analyse and provide dietary support for clients who are seeking better health, body fat reduction, muscle growth, or to fuel their specific exercise demands more effectively.
This certification is composed of 12 sections of learning covering a broad range of nutritional topics.
- Introduction to nutrition
- Fluid balance and hydration
- Nutrition and endurance exercise
- Nutrition for high-intensity exercise
- Nutrition for muscular development
- Nutrition for body fat reduction
The nutrition certificate is assessed by a mix of online quizzes and a final written nutrition case study that is submitted to your assigned tutor for grading.
Note: This certification forms the same nutrition module as found within the NPTC qualification.
- A flexible, online programme of the study that can adapt to your circumstances and daily life
- A carefully mapped course that includes the extensive knowledge criteria for Nutritional Advisors as determined by European fitness industry professional standards
- Taught by renowned, experienced and highly qualified tutors
- The programme benefits from more than a decade of experience teaching Personal Trainers at the Keilir Health Academy in Iceland
- Completed high school / secondary level education
- Be skilled and confident in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Time and ability to complete the course within 8 weeks
Graduates will receive the NFE Nutrition for Health and Fitness Certificate
Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom!Jack LaLanne
Only €395 paid in full prior to enrolment.
Please CONTACT our Programme Coordinator if you need any further support or assistance.