This online course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully manage a personal training business. Fitness coaching and personal training are truly customer service-focused vocations. Success is built upon effective branding, an attractive product portfolio, an innovative marketing plan, fit for purpose sales processes, and understanding how to plan and deliver a clear business strategy.
The business course is composed of 10 lessons:
- Customer-oriented business
- Key principles for delivery
- The business of personal training
- Personal training business models
- Personal training products and services
- Fitness business branding
- Business planning
- Business marketing
- Selling personal training
- Business documentation
Assessments: a mix of online quizzes and a final written, applied business case study worksheet that is submitted to a personal tutor for grading.
Note: This is the same business module as found within our NPTC qualification.
- A flexible, online study programme that fits within your daily lifestyle.
- Approved by the European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREP’s) Lifelong Learning Programme for a maximum of 10 hours recognition.
- Developed by highly experienced, qualified fitness professionals.
- Access to a range of essential fitness, planning, and financial document templates to kick-start your business.
- Already certified as a personal trainer
- Completed high school / secondary level education
- Be skilled and confident in speaking, reading and writing in English
- 18 years of age or older
- Time and ability to complete the course within 8 weeks
Graduates will receive the EREP’s endorsed Business Skills for Personal Training Certificate.
Only €395 paid in full prior to enrolment.
Please CONTACT our Programme Coordinator, if you require further information or assistance.