Successful personal trainers and fitness professionals must develop business acumen, including financial skills, marketing and a capacity for effective sales. This course covers the key elements regarding business planning and delivery that will serve as a foundation for success.
Interested in enrolling? Have a question about one of our courses?
Register your interest now
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced) over 8 weeks
- PD hours: 10
- 450.00 EUR incl. Tax
Finding your feet, building a client base, and determining effective processes in fitness and personal training business can take time and practice. It is not just about diet and exercise adherence. Fitness delivery and personal training are truly customer service focused vocations. To succeed it is essential to be able to develop a memorable brand, create an attractive product portfolio, design eye-catching advertisements, leverage social media platforms, deliver an innovative marketing plan, set up effective sales processes, and ultimately, understand how to create and deliver a clear business strategy.
This certification is composed of 10 sections of learning covering a broad range of business and career topics to help you succeed in your chosen fitness business.
- Customer oriented business
- Key principles for delivery
- Introduction to the business of personal training
- Personal training business models
- Personal training products and services
- Fitness business branding
- Business planning
- Business marketing
- Selling personal training
- Business documentation
- A flexible, online programme of the study that can fit in with your busy daily life
- This course has been developed by experienced, qualified fitness professionals with many years working on the fitness floor and delivering personal training services.
- Learn essential business skills such as writing a business plan, creating a strong brand, planning an effective marketing strategy and using online technology to benefit your business.
- Access to a range of essential document templates to kick-start your business
- The programme has been honed through more than a decade of experience teaching Personal Trainers at the Keilir Health Academy in Iceland
- Certified as a fitness instructor or a personal trainer
- Completed high school / secondary level education
- Be skilled and confident in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be at least 19 years of age