The Nordic Personal Trainer Certificate (NPTC) is an innovative online course, built to help students achieve the same quality and scope of education through home study and e-learning as would be received through traditional face to face courses.
Interested in enrolling? Have a question about one of our courses?
Register your interest now
Complete online at your own pace within the scheduled term dates
- PD hours: 285
- €2,950.00 incl. Tax
The NPTC is a professionally accredited certification that has been carefully mapped to all the knowledge and skill requirements for a European level 4 personal trainer. Graduating students will be fully prepared to excel in a fitness club environment, or launch their own business. The program is designed to develop high-quality personal trainers with outstanding knowledge and ability on how to improve human health and fitness, to create innovative exercise programmes, and to run a successful personal training business.
The NPTC is taught in English. Each calendar year is split into a number of terms, each term is 6 weeks in length. Students can start their studies at the beginning of any of the scheduled term start dates scheduled across the year. The full certification may be completed within 4 terms following 24 weeks of study, with the maximum time allowance being 12 months. During each term, you will be assigned an expert tutor to guide and support you through your studies.
The course is composed of 6 modules taught across 4 terms:
Term 1: Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Fitness / Fitness Instruction
Term 2: Nutrition for Health and Fitness / Business Skills for Personal Training
Term 3: Consultation, Testing, and Programme Design
Term 4: Exercise Instruction for Personal Training
The Nordic Personal Trainer Certificate will provide the following features and benefits:
- a professionally accredited personal training certification carefully mapped to the Level 4 European professional standards for the health and fitness industry as set by Europe Active
- 100% online course content delivery available 24 hours a day anywhere you have an internet connection
- an assigned personal tutor to support you in your learning journey
- user-friendly, highly visual learning content
- HD fully-captioned videos and downloadable transcripts for all lessons delivered by the teacher
- downloadable document templates to support all aspects of a PT business from fitness testing forms, diet diaries, programme planning templates, business plan templates etc.
- Extensive HD video exercise technique library
Eligibility criteria to enrol in the Nordic Personal Trainer Certificate includes:
- At least 18 years of age
- Completed high school level education
- Be proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English